27th of November 2020
29th of November 2020
Tui Ridge Park
260 Anderson Rd, Hamurana, Rotorua 3072
9 – 10 October 2020 (Friday night to midday Sunday)Date change: 27 – 29 November 2020 (Friday night to midday Sunday)
Who: For women aged from 13 to 101
Location: Tui Ridge Park, Rotorua. www.tuiridgepark.co.nz
Hi girls – 2020 has been quite the year so far!!! I believe we need each other and we need God, more than ever before. Come and join us in October, as we ‘retreat’ together and seek God, over this Women’s Weekend.
Registrations close: Monday 16 November 2020 (unable to negotiate on this). ALL payments must be made by close of registration, otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
Teens: 13-17 year olds must be registered with and under the care of an adult.
- Option 1: Day Visitor Sabbath $55 – Day visitor only. Includes meals and materials for Saturday. NO Accommodation.
- Option 2: Day Visitor ALL $105 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – Day visitor only. Includes meals and materials for full weekend. NO Accommodation.
- Option 3: Campervan / Tent $120 – Includes all meals and materials. (site only) approx 6 x 8 mtrs. Powered connections must be an approved Residual Current Device (RCD).
- Option 4: Dormitory $160 – Includes all meals and materials.
- Option 5: Dormitory side rooms $170 – to support one person with privacy needs, per room – please consider these rooms for our elderly and those with medical understandings.
- Option 6: Cabins $170 – Includes all meals and materials. Cabins include ensuite. Each cabin will be shared by 4 persons.
We are working hard to run our events safely especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do this we ask that you take note of the following:
- Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- Conference staff reserve the right to ask any person with cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the event.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, maintaining physical distance (where possible) and using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run the event. A full refund will be made to registered attendees.
Download Posters and Slides at adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-womens-retreat
For more information please contact the North New Zealand Conference of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 09 262 5620
- Website: www.adventist.org.nz
- Physical Address: 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
- Postal Address: Private Bag 76900, Manukau, Auckland 2241