17th of July 2018
22nd of July 2018
134 Burns St, Ohakune 4625
- Date: Tuesday 17 – Sunday 22 July 2018
- Location: Venturelodge, Ohakune
- Age: 13-16
- Cost: $250
- Theme: “Winter Wonderland”
- Maximum numbers: 50 people (get in quickly!)
- Specialised gear required: Warm cloths for the snow – thermals, ski jacket, ski pants, ski socks, gloves, ski helmet & sunglasses.
PLEASE NOTE – There is 2 days skiing / boarding (including hire of skis / boards and a lesson). Should your teen need ski clothing (pants ($14/day), jackets ($14/day), helmet ($8/day)) these can be organised at an additional cost.
Skiing / Snowboarding and more!
Teens have an optional activity on the 3rd day (all gear is included for these activities).
- Mountain Biking
- Indoor Climbing
- Horse riding
- Rafting (if sufficient interest)
Applications close Monday, 25 June (unable to negotiate on this). ALL payments must be made by the close of applications otherwise application may be cancelled.
Download posters & slides at www.adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-teen-camp-2018
Dale Hokin – Family & Children’s Pastor. Pathfinders & Adventurers Director