3rd of October 2020
4th of October 2020
Puhake / means ‘overflow’
Disciple-Making Training for Youth & Young Adults
Saturday 3 Oct, 10am-3pm & Sunday 4 Oct, 10am-12:30pm
Venue: AUT Manukau (640 Great South Rd, Manukau), Room ME111
Want to maximise your walk with Jesus? Keen to share your faith in life-changing ways? Come and join us for a weekend of puhake. This word means “overflow,” and is all about us being more equipped for God’s mission field. We will have workshops, breakout sessions and lots of prayer. This is a new training for youth and young adults, and you won’t want to miss it. We will have limited numbers for registration and would love to see you there. Let’s puhake for Jesus together!
Speakers & Topics
- Paul Siope – How to make disciples in small groups
- Clifton Glasgow – How to make disciples with the gospel
- Sarah-Jane Riley – How to make disciples in my friendships
- $20 per person (Auckland residents)
- Free for those outside of Auckland (pastors will be contacted to confirm their home church)
- Optional Sabbath Lunch $12
Download posters and slides for church at adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-puhake
We are working hard to run our events safely especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do this we ask that you take note of the following:
- Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- Conference staff reserve the right to ask any person with cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the event.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, maintaining physical distance (where possible) and using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run the event. A full refund will be made to registered attendees.
For more information please contact the North New Zealand Conference.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 09 262 5620
- Website: www.adventist.org.nz
- Physical Address: 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
- Postal Address: Private Bag 76900, Manukau, Auckland 2241