Volleyball – Saturday 17 October, 8:00-11:00 pm. Pioneer Stadium, 75 Lyttelton Street, Somerfield, Christchurch 8024.
Basketball – Sunday 18 October, 1:00-8:00 pm. Graham Condon, 3 Sisson Drive, Papanui, Christchurch 8053.
Registrations close Tuesday 6 October.
Due to Covid-19 moving both tournaments as originally planned for 2020, we are combining both our sports tournaments – Volleyball and Basketball – into ONE tournament. Teams that enter will play BOTH codes – Volleyball on Saturday night and Basketball on Sunday afternoon. This unique format offers a different sporting challenge to teams who will need to work together in 2 different settings. This is a very special tournament and will be one-of-a-kind for a year that has been one-of-a-kind.
We are working hard to plan and run the safest sports tournament – especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do that, we ask all players, supporters and spectators to note the following:
- Should anyone in your team have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- The tournament staff reserve the right to ask any persons with any cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the tournament.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, and maintaining physical distance (where possible).
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run this year’s tournament. A full refund will be made to all teams.
2 Special Worship Services
Bishopdale SDA Church, 74 Breens Road, Christchurch.
1) Friday night worship – drama + music. Friday 16 October at 7:30 pm.
2) Youth Rally – “What’s Missing?”. Sabbath 17 October at 3:00 pm. Guest Speaker – Jesse Herford
Please Note: Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.