Advance the gospel commission with your Sabbath School offering
During these uncertain and complex times, the gospel advancement is needed more than ever to the dark places of the world and its big cities. Sabbath School offerings are used to spread the Gospel in the 10-40 window (not General Conference office operating costs), pay missionaries, fund Adventist World Radio and Hope Channel. Also, Sabbath School offerings fund efforts to reach big cities.
- eGiving website. egiving.org.nz
- eGiving App. Download from the Apple or Android store. Search “eGiving”.
- Transfer funds to Local Church bank account as directed by the local church treasurer.
North New Zealand Conference
- Phone Payment. Call NNZC Finance on 09 277 8529.
- Direct bank transfer for tithe NNZC. Bank account: 03-0175-0055484-01.
South New Zealand Conference
- Phone Payment. Call SNZC Finance on 03 961 3090.
- Direct bank transfer for tithe SNZC. Bank account: 030854-00149204-0000.