Evidence based research performed by Florida Hospital, has helped keep this programme at the forefront of many outreach programmes across the USA and in many other parts of the world, catering for all needs with its focus on 8 fundamental areas of health, CREATION Health (Choice, Rest, Activity, Trust in God, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, Nutrition) has seen results similar to CHIP and other well-known Health initiatives. It is a highly resourced, respected, and well rounded. Have a look at it today. Visit creationhealth.com for more information.
- Choice: Choice is the first step toward improved health because people who believe they are in control over their own lives are healthier and live longer.
- Rest: Rest is good sleep and also taking time to relax. Relaxation lowers blood pressure and reduces stress.
- Environment: Environment is our external world but also affects what happens within us for the better or worst.
- Activity: Activity includes physical and mental conditioning. Our goal is to be active in mind, body and spirit.
- Trust: Trust in God speaks to the relationship between spirituality and healing. A link exists between faith and wellness.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Interpersonal relationships strengthen our well being. Social connection fortifies our resolve and improves our health.
- Outlook: Outlook creates our reality. Our mind influences our body and our attitude impacts our health.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that drives the whole system. Small improvements and strategic substitutions produce profound results.
If you are interested in running CREATION Health in your church, please get in contact with Adrielle Carrasco today.