Big Camp – Vision 2020
3 – 11 January 2020 | Tui Ridge Park
Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely. 1 Corinthians 13:12 (NLT)
Our theme for our upcoming BigCamp is Vision 2020 with a focus on seeing Jesus and His call to be His disciples, with perfect vision.
Adult Guest Speakers
Pr Chris Oberg
Chris is a pastor, lecturer, wife, mother, and leader of one of the largest SDA churches in the United States. In addition to leading a church community, she teaches the next generation of leaders at La Sierra University. Chris’s primary ministry responsibilities are preaching, teaching, crisis visitation, strategic visioning, and leadership development. She considers preaching to be a sacred and treasured priority. Hearing a Word on target for lives today is what she hopes for every time she steps up to preach God’s Word.
Pr Ty Gibson
A passionate communicator with a message that opens minds and moves hearts, Ty Gibson is lead pastor of Storyline Church (storylineadventist.org), Co-director of Light Bearers (lightbearers.org) and the ARISE Discipleship School (arise.online). As the founder of The Solidarity Wall, he is committed to the fight against sexual assault. Ty has authored eleven books, as well as the wildly popular TruthLink Bible Study Guides (truthlink.org). His most recent video work can be viewed at digma.com and tabletalk.online.
Youth / Young Adult Speaker
Pr Orlando Pule
Orlando was born and raised in New Zealand, and proud of his Samoan and Tongan heritage. He is married to Pastor Liz, and they both serve as co-Directors for family, singles, women’s & men’s ministry in the Ontario Conference. He is a father to Gabriel, Isaiah, and Samuel and they all currently live in Toronto, Canada. Orlando is excited to share the love of Jesus and intentional about building the kingdom in the urban context.
High School (13-17 years) Guest Speaker
Pr Ray Moaga
Ray Moaga is married to Chantal. He is the father of three daughters Lola-Jane (5 yrs), Manaia (3 yrs) and Genesis (1 yr).
Commonly known as ‘RayRay’, he is a church pastor, high school teacher, business owner (USO gear) and qualified fitness coach who loves fitness and practicing good heath and sports of all kinds.
Ray is passionate about communicating the good news of Jesus Christ in a modern context.
Fees & Pricing
- Attendance Fee for Adults/Teen (13 + years): $70
- Attendance Fee for Child (0-12 years): $40
- Cabins: $810
- Dorm + Meals: $620. A surcharge of $100 will apply for a private dorm room.
- Powered Sites: $315
- Unpowered Sites: $195
- Beginners (0-2 years): No activity fees
- Kindy (3-6 years): No activity fees
- Primary (7-9 years): $60
- Juniors (10-12 years): $80
- High School (13-17 years): $125
- Youth (18+ years): Pay as You Go
- Adults per day: $39
- Children (3-12 yrs) per day: $33
Welcome to Big Camp 2020 Registration!
Plans for Big Camp are progressing well and we’re looking forward to seeing you all again in early January 2020 for a spirit-led week of fellowship and engaging speakers and presentations. We look forward to unpacking 1 Corinthians 13:12 across all the age groups so we can understand better what it means to behold Jesus clearly.
Please read the following instructions carefully before registering for Big Camp:
Tip: If you require powered or non-powered campsite/s, check this SITE MAP and make a note of your preferences before proceeding to the online registration form. Under ‘Additional Information’ you will be asked to list up to 3 choices.
- Step 1. When you click on the ‘Sign Up’ button you will be asked for a login or to set up a new account.
- Step 2. Once you have created an account and are able to login, click on ‘add attendee’ and on the next page click on the button showing your name e.g. My Name (Me) to register as the Primary Contact.
- Step 3. Select accommodation for yourself or your group. Note that accommodation must be booked through the Primary Contact only. See earlier tip to view SITE MAP to select choices of powered or non-powered campsite/s before proceeding to online registration.
- Step 4. Check if you require full camp meals. Please contact Tui Ridge Park on 07 3323510 if you wish to order individual meals.
- Step 5. Complete the ‘additional information’ section.
- Step 6. Surpass the ‘parental consent and risk’ section and click ‘continue’.
- Step 7. Click ‘add an attendee’ to add each attendee that will be coming with you to Big Camp either as an onsite camper or day visitor.
Additional attendees are to be registered against one of the following categories:
– Camper – Adults/Teens (13+ years)
– Camper – Child (0-12 years)
– Day Visitor – Adults/Teens (13+ years)
– Day Visitor – Child (0-12 years)
The Parental Consent and Risk section has been included at the end of the registration form. Note that this section MUST be completed for each child up to the age of 17 years, otherwise your registration will be incomplete. If the attendee is over 18 years of age simply ignore this section and click ‘continue’ to register another attendee or to complete your registration.
- Step 8. Once all attendees have been added, click ‘proceed to checkout’.
- Step 9. Enter further contact details and agree to terms and conditions.
- Step 10. Finally, click ‘Save and Finish’
You will receive an email confirming details from your online registration along with camp account statement, payment terms and bank account details.
Children and Youth Age Groups:
Beginners (0-2), Kindergarten (3-6), Primary (7-9), Junior (10-12), High School (13-17), Youth (18-30)
Allocation of cabins
Cabins will be made available after a process of selection for campers over 70 years of age and for those who have medical conditions. Please remember that for anyone applying for cabin accommodation, you MUST send proof of age and medical documentation to HanaGreenfield@adventist.org.nz for consideration.
If you are have any queries about your online registration, please contact booking staff at Tui Ridge Park for assistance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 07 332 3510