Registrations are closed
1. Day Pass Sabbath $50: Day visitor only. Includes Lunch and Dinner and materials for Saturday. NO Accommodation.
2. Day Pass Weekend $100: (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – Day visitor only. Includes meals and materials for full weekend. NO Accommodation.
3. Dormitory Bed $170: Includes all meals and materials.
4. Dormitory Side Room $180: to support one person with privacy needs, per room – please consider these rooms for our elderly and those with medical challenges Fully Booked
5. Cabins $180: Includes all meals and materials. Cabins include ensuite. Each cabin will be shared by 4 persons. Fully Booked
6. Campervan / Tent $125: Includes all meals and materials. (site only) approx 6 x 8 mtrs. Powered connections must be an approved Residual Current Device (RCD).
Please note there is an extra $5 daily charge for special meals e.g. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Guest Speaker – Heidi Tompson: Hi, my name is Heidi Tompson and I am looking forward to sharing with you at the upcoming Women’s retreat on the topic of ‘LOVED’. I am a mother of two active teenagers Aleisha (18 ) and Joshua (15), a primary school teacher of Year 4 at Gold Coast Christian College, and the blessed wife of a church pastor (Matt). Originally from New Zealand, I grew up as a missionary kid and lived in 5 countries. I love musicals, learning new things, cooking Asian food and being in nature with my family. As we look around us, we see a world that is unravelling. We face increasing challenges on a daily basis. Even more than ever, we need to remember that we are completely loved and accepted as children of God. It is only when we understand and accept God’s love then we can truly be set free to love ourselves and love others. This is the focus of my talks for the retreat. My prayers are with each of you and I cannot wait to meet you!
Kristie Sipec lives music and teaches music, but gets really excited talking about relationships – with her kids Caleb & Ari, husband Kristijan, and her God. She leans into a conversation and connects at a deep, emotional level. Her musical studies have culminated in Master of Music Therapy and she has had opportunities to perform high-level classical music, but says her true passion is reaching out with her piano interpretations, drawing audiences into the presence of Jesus.
Sandra Entermann is more than just a familiar face in the Adventist music scene. Her day-job for the last 30 years is in her brother’s glass business, being awarded by the industry as the world’s first female certified glazier. She enjoys repairing broken windows, but thrives on helping mend broken lives. Sandra speaks one language, has no formal tertiary education, dropped out of piano lessons after just three years – and wishes she didn’t! Sandra knows the power of music ministry and counts it a privilege to have travelled widely singing and leading out in corporate worship. Sandra and Kristie both hale from across the ditch and are secretly jealous of their Kiwi cousins. They have been doing life and music together for over 15 years, performing and recording music, and leading worship services at numerous Camp Meetings and events. This is not their first trip together to New Zealand and they are looking forward to a memorable time at Tui Ridge in September.