20th of September 2019
22nd of September 2019
Tui Ridge Park
260 Anderson Rd, Hamurana, Rotorua 3072
Women’s Ministry Retreat – The Advocate
20-22 September 2019 (Friday night to midday Sunday)
Who: For women aged from 13 to 101
Location: Tui Ridge Park, Rotorua. www.tuiridgepark.co.nz
Speaker: Karen Price.
Karen Price is God’s girl. She lives with her husband and 2 grown children at Lake Macquarie, NSW Australia. During the day you will find her advocating for students at Avondale SDA Primary School, who have special needs. She works with and alongside the students, parents and teachers, to help each child to achieve success socially, emotionally and educationally. Karen is an active member, Elder and presenter at her Church, Central Coast Community Church. Not only is Karen God’s girl, but she is sister to the Women’s Ministry Coordinator in NNZC – Woohoo!
Come join the family and spend an awesome weekend connecting with ‘Our Advocate’.
Applications close: Monday 9 September 2019 (unable to negotiate on this). ALL payments must be made by the Monday, 9 September 2019, otherwise application may be cancelled.
Teens: 13-17 year olds must be registered with and under the care of an adult.
- Option 1: Day Visitor Sabbath $55 – Day visitor only. Includes meals and materials for Saturday. NO Accommodation.
- Option 2: Day Visitor ALL (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) $105 – Day visitor only. Includes meals and materials for full weekend. NO Accommodation.
- Option 3: Campervan / Tent $120 – Includes all meals and materials. (site only) approx 6 x 8 mtrs. Powered connections must be an approved Residual Current Device (RCD).
- Option 4: Dormitory $160 – Includes all meals and materials.
- Only 2 left – Option 5: Dormitory side rooms $170 – to support one person with privacy needs, per room – please consider these rooms for our elderly and those with medical understandings.
- Only 2 left – Option 6: Cabins $170 – Includes all meals and materials. Cabins include ensuite. Each cabin will be shared by 4 persons.
For more information please contact North New Zealand Conference