7th of October 2022
9th of October 2022
Tui Ridge Park
260 Anderson Road, Hamurana 3072
Unstoppable – Pathfinder & Adventurer Rally and Fair Weekend
7-9 October 2022 | Tui Ridge Park
Earlybird Price – till 22 August
- Pathfinder $30
- Adventurer $25
- Leader / Adult Support Staff $30
- Child Under Adventurer Age $5
- Other Family Members $30
Standard Price – till 26 September
- Pathfinder $40
- Adventurer $30
- Leader / Adult Support Staff $40
- Child Under Adventurer Age $10
- Other Family Members $40
Registration for Rally & Fair weekend closes on Monday 26 September 11:59 PM
The costs below is the additional amount required to cover the cost. The camping cost paid in your registration has already been deducted from what we have to pay Tui Ridge for these upgrades.
$60 (per site for the weekend).
Please note, these sites require a Camp Ground Power Lead with RCD. These are available from Torpedo7, camping or hardware stores (approximately $119 – $129).
$200 (per cabin for the weekend – sleeps up to 4)
Cabins are by approval only and are reserved for the elderly or people with health conditions or impairments (Sorry, sleep apnoea is not sufficient reason as a powered site can be used).
All requests for or inquiries about cabins are to be made to [email protected]
Adventurer: Dorms & Meals
Adventurers have the option to either camp or stay in dorms, and for meals, they can either self-cater (in camping area kitchen/with other club) or enjoy catering by Tui Ridge. Here are the pricing options:
- Dorms for Adventurers $40 (per person for the weekend)
- Catering for Adventurers in Dorms $61/child (age 3-10yrs) and $78/adult (per person for the weekend). There is no charge for catering 0-2yrs when accompanied by paying adult.
Here is the cost breakdown:
- Breakfast Sab & Sun – Child $10/meal Adult $11/meal
- Lunch Sab & Sun – Child $13/meal Adult $15.50/meal
- Dinner Sab only (Fri not included) – Child $15/meal Adult $17.50/meal
- For special diets eg gluten free, there is a surcharge of $6/day per person
Tui Ridge Park will provide this catering. They have a minimum catering number for the weekend, of 80 persons, so if we don’t meet this minimum, unfortunately this option won’t be available and the cost of catering will be refunded in full to impacted clubs.
Dormitory bookings will not be accepted without full payment due to clubs overbooking then making large cancellations immediately prior to the event. Last Rally / Fair, others missed out while the dorms sat half empty.
There are a total 144 spaces for adventurers & accompanying adults. Those who book first will get these spaces, once full we will remove this option. Note: Once booked, if any cancellation is made, a 20% cancellation fee applies; apologies for this but we must ensure these are utilised fairly
Download posters at adventist.org.nz/resources/pathfinder-adventurer-rally-and-fair-weekend