30th of April 2021
2nd of May 2021
3 Reynolds Bach Drive, Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt 5019
30 April to 2 May (Friday night to midday Sunday).
Registration Important | Registrations Close Monday 19 April 2021
Who: For Women aged from 13 to 101.
Teens: 13-17 year olds must be registered with and under the care of an adult.
Silverstream, Lower Hutt. http://silverstreamretreat.co.nz
(Food is not permitted to be bought on-site, so it will be great to sit together and enjoy the amazing food made at Silverstream).
If you are booking a shared room, please book at the same time as your friend, so we can see who you are rooming with.
Option 1: $30 per person – Weekend Visitor. Includes all meetings, Friday Night, Sabbath, Sunday morning, and Sabbath Lunch.
Option 2: $50 per person – Weekend Visitor. Includes all meetings, Friday Night, Sabbath, Sunday morning and both Sabbath lunch and dinner.
Option 3: $214 per person for the weekend – Forest Wing Bunk Room. Includes all meals, Friday night, Sabbath breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday morning.
Option 4: $250.50 per person for the weekend – Riverview Apartment (there are 4 of these and each unit needs to be shared and booked by 4 people) Apartment with bathroom. Includes all linen, blankets and towels supplied. All meals, Friday night, Sabbath breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday morning.
Option 5: $263 per person for the weekend – Stonewall Studio (there are 5 of these and each unit needs to be shared and booked by 2 persons). Unit with bathroom. Includes all linen, blankets and towels supplied. All meals, Friday night, Sabbath breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday morning.
Registrations close Monday 19 April 2021. We are unable to negotiate on this. ALL payments must be made by the registration closing date, otherwise, your registration may be cancelled.
Download posters and slides for church – https://adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-womens-retreat-wellington-2021/
We are working hard to run our events safely especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do this we ask that you take note of the following:
- Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- Conference staff reserve the right to ask any person with cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the event.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, maintaining physical distance (where possible) and using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run the event. A full refund will be made to registered attendees.
For more information please contact the North New Zealand Conference.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 09 262 5620
- Website: www.adventist.org.nz
- Physical Address: 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
- Postal Address: Private Bag 76900, Manukau, Auckland 2241