24 – 26 September 2021 (Friday night to midday Sunday)
New Date: 12 – 14 November 2021 (Friday night to midday Sunday)
Who: For women aged from 13 to 101
Location: Tui Ridge Park, Rotorua. www.tuiridgepark.co.nz
Registrations close: Monday 13 September 2021 (unable to negotiate on this). ALL payments must be made by close of registration, otherwise, the application may be cancelled.
Teens: 13-17 year olds must be registered with and under the care of an adult.
- Option 1: Day Visitor Sabbath $55 – Day visitor only. Includes Lunch and Dinner and materials for Saturday. NO Accommodation.
- Option 2: Day Visitor ALL $100 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) – Day visitor only. Includes meals and materials for full weekend. NO Accommodation.
- Option 4: Dormitory $165 – Includes all meals and materials.
- Option 5: Dormitory side rooms $175 – to support one person with privacy needs, per room – please consider these rooms for our elderly and those with medical challenges.
- Option 6: Cabins $175 – Includes all meals and materials. Cabins include ensuite. Each cabin will be shared by 4 persons.
- Option 3: Campervan / Tent $120 – Includes all meals and materials. (site only) approx 6 x 8 mtrs. Powered connections must be an approved Residual Current Device (RCD).
Please note there is an extra $5 daily charge for special meals e.g. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Download info, posters and slides at adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-womens-retreat-2021
We are working hard to run our events safely especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do this we ask that you take note of the following:
- Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- Conference staff reserve the right to ask any person with cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the event.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, maintaining physical distance (where possible) and using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run the event. A full refund will be made to registered attendees.
For more information please contact the North New Zealand Conference.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 09 262 5620
- Website: www.adventist.org.nz
- Physical Address: 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
- Postal Address: Private Bag 76900, Manukau, Auckland 2241