30th of September 2018
7th of October 2018
Our expedition will take us through the scenic Karangahake Gorge rich with historical artifices and tunnels to explore, round to Te Aroha with its soothing soda spa pools (much needed after a long ride), and round Mt Te Aroha to the Waitawhita Valley.
- Dates: 30 September – 7 October
- Location: Karangahake, Coromandel
- Age: 13-17
- Cost: $120
- Bike Hire: $50. We have 15 bikes (including helmet) available to hire.
- Speaker: Matt Moore
- Gear required: You must have or organise your own bike, helmet, pack, tent, sleeping bag and mat, cooker, food, boots, etc.
- Drop off: Waihi SDA church, Sunday September 30 at 4pm.
- Pick up: Dickeys Flat Adventurer Camp, Sunday October 7 at 10am.
- Applications close: Monday, 17 September (unable to negotiate on this). ALL payments must be made by the Monday, 17 September, otherwise application may be cancelled.
Download posters / slides at adventist.org.nz/resources/teen-expedition-2018
Dale Hokin – Family & Children’s Pastor. Pathfinders & Adventurers Director