8th of October 2021
10th of October 2021
Tui Ridge Park
260 ANDERSON ROAD, HAMURANA, ROTORUA 3072
When: 8-10 October 2021
Location: Tui Ridge Park, Rotorua. www.tuiridgepark.co.nz
Earlybird Price – till 23 August
- Pathfinder $30
- Adventurer $25
- Leader / Adult Support Staff $30
- Child Under Adventurer Age $5
- Other Family Members $30
Standard Price – till 27th September
- Pathfinder $40
- Adventurer $30
- Leader / Adult Support Staff $40
- Child Under Adventurer Age $10
- Other Family Members $40
Late Price – till 8th October
- Pathfinder $60
- Adventurer $40
- Leader / Adult Support Staff $60
- Child Under Adventurer Age $15
- Other Family Members $60
Download posters and slides at adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-pathfinder-adventurer-rally-fair-weekend-2021
Optional Additional Costs
- Powered Site – $10 (per site)
- Dorms – $20 (per person)
- Cabin – $160 (per cabin – sleeps 4)
The cost above is the additional amount required to cover the cost. The camping cost paid in your registration has already been deducted from what we have to pay Tui Ridge for these upgrades.
Powered site – please note, these sites require a Camp Ground Power Lead with RCD. These are available from Torpedo7, camping or hardware stores (approximately $119 – $129).
Dormitory bookings will not be accepted without full payment due to clubs overbooking then making large cancellations immediately prior to the event. Last Rally / Fair, others missed out while the dorms sat half empty.
- Up until the 5th of July, all requests will be prioritised based on distance from Tui Ridge Park to assist our clubs with the biggest distances to travel.
- After the 5th of July, it is first paid for what is left.
- After the 5th of July, cancellations of dorms will have a 20% cancellation fee. We apologies for this, but must ensure these are utilised fairly.
- Dormitories do not include a kitchen. We will put aside a kitchen to share, but taking the club’s own kitchen gazebo is advised.
Cabins are by approval only and are reserved for the elder or people with health conditions or impairments (Sorry, sleep aponia is not sufficient reason as a powered site can be used).
All requests for or inquiries about powered sites, dormitories or cabins are to be made to Dale Hokin [email protected]
We are working hard to run our events safely especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do this we ask that you take note of the following:
- Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- Conference staff reserve the right to ask any person with cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the event.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, maintaining physical distance (where possible) and using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run the event. A full refund will be made to registered attendees.
For more information please contact the North New Zealand Conference.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 09 262 5620
- Website: www.adventist.org.nz
- Physical Address: 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
- Postal Address: Private Bag 76900, Manukau, Auckland 2241