9th of April 2021
11th of April 2021
Taupo Girl Guides Camp
Whakaipo Bay, Girl Guide Camp, Taupo
9 – 11 April 2021 (6 pm Friday – 2 pm Sunday)
Location: Whakaipo Bay, Girl Guide Camp, Taupo
Cost per person
- Early Bird Price $25 – closes 15 March
- Standard Price $30 – 16 to 29 March
- Late Price $50 – 30 March to 9 April
All will be camping in their own tents. There are no showers (you can swim in the lake if keen), and toilets are non-flush. Each camper is to provide their own food. There is a warm, dry gathering space with a fireplace for meetings and general living and cooking. Bring all your own gear, especially warm clothing and bedding – there will be snow nearby!
Chaperones: Master Guide Camp is intended exclusively for those actively undertaking MG leadership training. As leaders in training, we expect they are able to be independent and therefore have no need of accompaniment. If, however, you feel that there is need for a chaperone to attend we have this provision BY APPROVAL. Please submit you application, selecting Chaperone. You will be contact to confirm your registration has been approved, or to enquire further as to your request. Chaperones are required to be Police Vetted and Asdafe trained, to be a suitably mature individual, and an appropriate gender in relation to those they are chaperoning. We require potential leaders to care for themselves, thus the chaperone is not a cook, tent pitcher or carer, but someone the trainee leader will cook and care for as a leader in training.
Download posters and slides for church – adventist.org.nz/resources/nnzc-master-guide-training-2021
We are working hard to run our events safely especially when it comes to Covid-19. To help us do this we ask that you take note of the following:
- Should you have any cold or flu-like symptoms please do not attend.
- Conference staff reserve the right to ask any person with cold or flu-like symptoms to leave the event.
- Please use recommended hygiene practices of hand-washing, sanitising items of high touch, maintaining physical distance (where possible) and using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- If NZ is not in Level 1, we will not be able to run the event. A full refund will be made to registered attendees.
For more information please contact the North New Zealand Conference.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 09 262 5620
- Website: www.adventist.org.nz
- Physical Address: 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
- Postal Address: Private Bag 76900, Manukau, Auckland 2241