The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 6-9 by providing specialised weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children.
- Little Lambs – 4 year olds.
- Little Fish – 5 year olds.
- Busy Bee – 6 year olds.
- Sunbeam – 7 year olds.
- Builder – 8 year olds.
- Helping Hand – 9 year olds.
Enlarging their windows on the world and building a relationship with God are the dual objectives of this club, which is designed for children ages 10-15. With nearly 2 million members around the world, this Seventh-day Adventist Church-sponsored club accepts any youth who promises to abide by the Pathfinder Pledge and Law regardless of their church affiliation.
- Friend – 10 years old
- Companion – 11 years old
- Explorer – 12 years old
- Ranger – 13 years old
- Voyager – 14 years old
- Guide – 15 years old
Our Church has developed many great resources for Adventurers & Pathfinder Ministry. The best place to get these resources is directly from the Adventurers & Pathfinder Ministry Department that has produced them. Please use the following links to find some great ideas and resources:
- South Pacific Division – Pathfinder Ministries: pathfinders.adventistconnect.org
- South Pacific Division – Adventurers Ministries: adventurers.adventistconnect.org
- General Conference – Adventurers & Pathfinder Ministries: gcyouthministries.org
- Advent Source Ministry Kits: ministrykits.adventsource.org
- For info on church AdSafe (safe places) policies: AdSafe
All Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies are available from the South New Zealand Conference – Youth Department
- 6H Sir William Pickering Drive, Russley, Christchurch 8053
- Phone: 03 961 3090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org