PLEASE NOTE: The primary method of communication from the Conference Youth Ministries team to youth leaders this year will be through email. This is the fastest and most effective way to get out information. If you have not given your email, please contact the Conference Office and pass it on or you can subscribe to Pulse our monthly email newsletter for Youth and Young Adults.
Please also let us know if someone else is now Youth Leader. Some churches do not send through changes in leadership positions and it would help in staying connected with local churches if you could send through this information.
Our Church has developed many great resources for Youth Ministry. The best place to get these resources is directly from the Youth Ministry Department that has produced them. Please use the following links to find some great ideas and resources:
- New Zealand Pacific Union Conference: disciple.org.nz/youth
- South Pacific Division Youth Ministries: youth.adventistconnect.org
- General Conference Youth Ministries: youth.adventist.org
- Advent Source Ministry Kits: ministrykits.adventsource.org
- For info on church AdSafe (safe places) policies: AdSafe
Other Ministries (highly recommended)
Sabbath School Bible Study Guides
- Collegiate Quarterly (18-35 years): www.cqbiblestudy.org
- Cornerstone Connections (15-18 years): www.cornerstoneconnections.net
North Island – Youth Ministries
Youth & Chaplaincy Pastor
Matt Moore is a Kiwi who has called Australia home for the past 13 years. Matt is married to Carly, and they have 2 boys, Ryan (11) and Jayse (8). Matt has spent the last 13 years working on the Gold Coast as a Teacher/Chaplain and is passionate about the gospel and seeing young people make decisions for Jesus. Matt has a degree in Primary Teaching and a Master’s Degree in Family Ministry. He loves the All Blacks, Cambodia, badminton, golf and cold watermelon…though in NZ, he will happily sub the watermelon for Feijoas!