The Adventurer Club is designed to strengthen parent-child relationships for kids ages 6-9 by providing specialised weekly activities tuned into the psychological needs of this age group while simultaneously giving parents opportunities for learning parenting skills and enjoying special activities with their children.
- Little Lambs – 4 year olds.
- Little Fish – 5 year olds.
- Busy Bee – 6 year olds.
- Sunbeam – 7 year olds.
- Builder – 8 year olds.
- Helping Hand – 9 year olds.
Enlarging their windows on the world and building a relationship with God are the dual objectives of this club, which is designed for children ages 10-15. With nearly 2 million members around the world, this Seventh-day Adventist Church-sponsored club accepts any youth who promises to abide by the Pathfinder Pledge and Law regardless of their church affiliation.
- Friend – 10 years old
- Companion – 11 years old
- Explorer – 12 years old
- Ranger – 13 years old
- Voyager – 14 years old
- Guide – 15 years old
Our Church has developed many great resources for Adventurers & Pathfinder Ministry. The best place to get these resources is directly from the Adventurers & Pathfinder Ministry Department that has produced them. Please use the following links to find some great ideas and resources:
- South Pacific Division – Pathfinder Ministries: pathfinders.adventistconnect.org
- South Pacific Division – Adventurers Ministries: adventurers.adventistconnect.org
- General Conference – Adventurers & Pathfinder Ministries: gcyouthministries.org
- Advent Source Ministry Kits: ministrykits.adventsource.org
- For info on church AdSafe (safe places) policies: AdSafe
All Adventurer and Pathfinder supplies are available from the Adventist Book Centre (ABC).
- 47 Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010.
- Phone: (09) 277 8543
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.adventistbooks.org.nz
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/adventistbookcentre
North Island – Adventurers & Pathfinder Director
Family & Children’s Pastor. Pathfinders & Adventurers Director
Dale has the role of strengthening families to better love and support each other, and to better reflect Jesus. He is passionate about having people loved and nurtured, and supporting each other spiritually, emotionally and physically. This also means our children are being raised in strong, Godly families and churches where they are free to thrive and know God. Add Pathfinders and Adventurers, a discipleship ministry for children, and Dale has the best job in New Zealand. He is supported in ministry by his wife Anneli, and by their children Kara and Joshua.